I have so many cool things to share with you today that I really don’t know where to start. Oh, wait. Yes I did. I shared the photo of my adorable son from our super fun urban dinner picnic last night at the Olympic Sculpture Park. He loved it!
But wait…there’s more.
* Remember the Girl Crush Seattle event I was raving about for months? It’s finally here! Tomorrow I’ll be spending the day with Danielle and Tif at Assemble Gallery & Studio, immersed in art, bonding, and cupcakes. I can’t wait. And, guess what? If you happen to be in Seattle and want to attend, as of last night there was one open spot due to cancellation. Let me know if you want it and I’ll put you in touch with Danielle to sign up!
* I get to hang out with my friend Sandra this afternoon! We’ve never spent any time together in real life, and I’m super excited. She’s coming in for Girl Crush and we’re going to Serious Pie for a tasty happy hour.
* Maggie wrote a post about Lena Dunham. I love her.
Both Sandra and my movie-loving former co-worker and all-around cool gal Dor have asked for some Seattle recommendations. Here are a few that come to mind immediately.
Bella Umbrella just opened their Pike Place Market shop. Yes, they’re a client of mine, but even if they weren’t I’d recommend taking a look at Jodell’s beautiful and unique shop. Plus all of the Bella Umbrella gals are super friendly. Tell them I said hi!
Old Seattle Paperworks - awesome vintage magazines, postcards, and advertisements, plus it’s located in the Pike Place Market, which is fun
Schmancy - a fun little shop with quirky, artsy things, Downtown/Belltown
Peter Miller Books - design and architecture books, Downtown/Belltown
Paperhaus - school supplies, Downtown/Belltown
Lucky Diner - comfort food, including vegetarian biscuits and gravy, Downtown/Belltown
Local 360 - had a delicious breakfast here on Christmas Eve, Downtown/Belltown
Olympic Sculpture Park - love it, Downtown/Belltown
Burnt Sugar - fun boutique in Fremont
Fremont Vintage Mall - lots of funky stuff, Fremont
Venue - art, jewelry, and more created by local artists, Ballard
Ballard Farmers Market - open every Sunday, all year in Ballard
Delancey - delicious pizza but long waits, Ballard
Elliott Bay Book Co. - awesome bookstore in Capitol Hill
Retrofit Home - awesome home/design shop in Capitol Hill
Ba Bar - delicious Vietnamese street food in Capitol Hill
Assemble Gallery & Studio - cool gallery/artsy boutique in Greenwood
Wheelhouse Coffee - my third home, awesome cappuccino, South Lake Union
Uptown Espresso - delicious cappucino with velvety foam, multiple locations in Seattle
Top Pot Doughnuts - yum, multiple locations in Seattle
Trophy Cupcakes - my favorite Seattle cupcakes, multiple locations in Seattle
That should get you guys started. :)
Some stuff about me
* Did you know that you can stalk me? Legally?
* I have new photographs for sale on Society6. Check them out! Tell your friends! :)
* If you’re not into photographs, you can buy my Celebrate Every Day card on Jack Cards.
* Are you looking to hire a blogger/social media marketing/market research consultant? Email me to discuss working together.
* Want to advertise on Inward Facing Girl? Email me for rates.
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! I’ll see you back here on Monday. xoxo